Table of Contents
- 1 Life coach jobs sins: This Story Will Teach You The Importance Of Niching
- 2 But how will that help us do our life coach jobs Sai?
- 3 What Arjuna says next will change the way you do your life coach jobs
- 4 You must present your life coach job description in an alluring way
- 5 Follow these and you will see a significant boost in you life coach jobs salary.
Life coach jobs sins: This Story Will Teach You The Importance Of Niching
Hey there what’s up?!
This is Sai Blackbyrn reporting LIVE from Jakarta!
Hmmm… so how do you do that?
Well hang back, relax and let’s start.
So yesterday in a fit of randomness I, along with some buddies, went to this awesome archery range.
Now archery as a sport has always fascinated me, ever since I was a kid.
So anyway, this reminds me of an old Indian story that I feel like sharing with you.
But how will that help us do our life coach jobs Sai?
The story goes that the great sage Drona once decided to test his pupils.
Thank you thank you 😀
Anyway….so Drona kept a wooden bird on top of a tree and told his pupils that their objective was to shoot the bird right in the eye.
One by one his pupils took aim but as soon as they were about the release the arrow Drona asked them: “What do you see?”
The pupils said that they saw the tree, the branch, the leaves, the sky, the bird and so on and so forth.
As soon as they said that Drona told them to lower their bow and to not take the shot.
This went on for a while until finally his star pupil Arjuna stepped up.
Drona asked him:”Arjuna, what do you see?”
What Arjuna says next will change the way you do your life coach jobs
He replied:”I can only see the eye of the bird and nothing else.”
Drona smiled with approval and told him to take the shot.
Arjuna released the arrow and BOOM! Hit the bird right in eye.
What this story teaches us is the importance of FOCUS.
That’s what Drona really wanted to test..
It is, without a doubt, one of the most valuable and underrated resources we have at our disposal, especially as coaches.
It will make all your life coach jobs infinitely easier.
It isn’t rocket science.
If your clients are paying attention to what you are saying… they will give you more results.
Unfortunately here comes the bad part.
Attention is a ridiculously fickle beast.
Especially in this day and age, where there are literally thousands upon thousands of things that one comes across every single day. It’s hard to pay attention to anything at all…
It’s packaged in an interesting way!!
You must present your life coach job description in an alluring way
One really interesting way to keep your client’s attention is to post intereting and compelling stuff in your facebook page.
Something that genuinely gives value to your clients…
Now remember what I was telling you about my friend Jan in the previous article?
How Jan got her clients but the difficult part was about to begin?
Note this down folks because this is a very important revelation that I have had in my journey.
Not Keeping Your Client’s Attention Is As Bad As Not Having Any Clients At All.
Now in my Elite Coaches Mastermind series I have gone in depth over this topic. And I am going to give you a free nugget of information from the product.
Now, I can simply hype this up further and make you pay to get this information, but remember what I told you in the first article?
I have no interest in “cutting any deals” with you.
All I am interested in is having a very healthy and fruitful relationship with you. J
So without further ado, I give to you the 3 steps to making a compelling Facebook post:
- Market Posts with Images: Images take up more space in the newsfeed than a simple text update. This will make the people take that extra split second to evaluate your content before they proceed. That extra split second can give you those extra clients!
- Tag People: As with any community of people the most organic and efficient way to spread the word is via word of mouth. You tag more people, more people see your post and more the chances of them sharing your post. Don’t underestimate the power of “word of mouth”. Need proof? Look at how many hits the song “Gangnam Style” got merely through word of mouth and shares.
- Word Smithing: Don’t make over-elaborate posts. People will ignore them. Try to get as much information out using as few words as possible. Brevity is a skill. Utilize it.
These are the general outlines of the tactic. You will get more in-depth analysis and visual examples in the free webinar.
Follow these and you will see a significant boost in you life coach jobs salary.
So ya, we are pretty much done here for the day!!
Remember This: Keep your client’s attention and you will be able to have the faithful and loyal clientele you have always dreamt of having!
I have barely scraped the tip of the iceberg there’s SO much more that I want to give you!!
So in the next article of the life coach jobs I will instill into you the importance of community!!
See you on the next edition of the Life Coach Jobs sins series.
Check out the other articles from the Life Coach Jobs sins series below
[box type=”bio”] If you think that you have gained something from this article or that you will gain something from the future articles then do share this with your friends and family.
I want everyone to gain something from my blog…that is the sole mission and purpose of this endeavor. So spread the love!! More the better!
If you are a coach and are looking to build a super sexy coaching program or if you feel that you have a great coach residing inside you and looking for ways to start walking on the path then I have an event which you will love.