Table of Contents
Here are 6 simple reasons why you should start investing in a life coach ASAP.
Some of them are no-brainers.
- Most people misunderstand the term “coaches”. They either think that coaches only belong in sports or they confuse them with consultants, basically people who are experts in their fields and are willing to give you solutions for their problems.
- Real life coaching is about identifying how we want to change our lives and to remove all the fears and limiting beliefs that stops us from achieving those goals.
- “Gurus” are not life-coaches, they tend to superimpose their own solutions to our problems. Regardless of how congruent those solutions are with our personality. They make us dependent on them which is highly disempowering.
- A true life coach tells it like it is. They have a highly calibrated BS detector which doesn’t believe the stories and excuses that you tell yourself. All your excuses and sob stories are received with an invitation to see those challenges from another perspective.
- Most good life coaches charge good money (5 figures or more) and ask for a long commitment period. But this done to get you to commit completely and to push you out of your comfort zone.
- This kind of price tag forces forces you to completely devote and commit yourself to this path. This path which eventually leads towards abundance, fulfillment and joy. The purpose of the money is to not buy a coach’s investment in you, because that is a given, it is to get YOUR commitment.
The inspiration of this list comes from this wonderful article:
Why I Happily Pay my Life Coach the Big Bucks
Here are 6 simple reasons why you should start investing in a life coach ASAP.Keep Reading